Middle School Resource: How Well Do You Know the Olympic Games
How Well Do You Know the Olympic Games?
This brochure is for a young audience and gives a brief but clear overview of the olympic movement and games using questions, for example:
- Who founded the modern Olympic Games?
- What is an Olympic sport?
- Why are there opening and closing ceremonies at the Olympic Games?
- Where do the athletes live during the Olympic Games?
- Where does the money to stage the Games come from?
Related NY State Academic Standards: RI.PK.2, RI.K.2, RI.1.2, and more!
Be sure to check out our Educational Resources, featuring thousands of activities, lesson plans, constructed-response questions, rubrics, teacher resources, multimedia, and more!