High School Resource
In this activity, students will develop a research paper addressing the international production of a selected crop.
- Students select a plant crop to research, and then they write a paper on their findings. The paper could include information regarding the following:
- Countries in which the crop is produced
- Comparison and contrast of the crop production practices of each of the major crop-producing countries
- Major products produced from the crop
- Regional, national, and/or international regulations related to the crop
Related NY State Academic Standards: CDOS.C.2.1.B, CDOS.C.2.1.C, CDOS.C.3a.TS.2.A, and more!
Be sure to check out our Educational Resources, featuring thousands of activities, lesson plans, constructed-response questions, rubrics, teacher resources, multimedia, and more!