Elementary School Resource
After this activity, the child will be able to:
1. Listen to Moo in the Morning by Barbara Maitland.
2. Understand what can be seen in a rural setting.
3. Listen to A City Is by Norman Rosten.
4. Understand what can be seen in an urban setting.
5. Understand the similarities and differences between living in an urban setting versus living in a rural setting.
6. Listen and follow directions.
Related NY State Academic Standards: SS.2.ID.1.c.1!
Be sure to check out our Educational Resources, featuring thousands of activities, lesson plans, constructed-response questions, rubrics, teacher resources, multimedia, and more!